Thursday, May 14, 2009

Punctilio.

Braaaaavo. I completely applaud this look. I could not be happier with the "when it rains it pours" kind of attitude he must of had when getting outfitted for the night. I imagine him putting the sunglasses and shirt on and being like "it really needs something else" then he puts his pin on his collar and is like "I think I need a mustache to really make this happen". It is pure dedication, this is the cast of mastery that makes people ooze decorum.
I know what you're thinking, there is that slimy twinkle to him.
Let me ask you this if he were to ask you...
" What are you and your friends doing next week, I plan to go on safari and was wondering if I flew you out, if you'd like to house sit my enormous yacht in the West Indies that has an endless supply of liquor, food, and cigarettes."
How would you answer his question?

No comments:

Post a Comment