If I remember correctly my friend Tony and I were literally in tears when we found out they were discontinuing Lucky Strike filters in the United States. It was the classic stages of grievance.
1. Denial. We didn't believe the rumors.
2. Pain. This was when we started crying.
3. Anger. This involved a lot of alcohol.
4. Depression. Buying Camels.
5. The Upward Turn. Finding out there was stock at stores left in the outer city limits.
6. Reconstruction. Smoking through our large supply.
7. Acceptance. Smoking Camels again.
So...hand em' over lady. LSMFT.